Sunday 8 December 2013

Lay ins & organising!

We had the luxury of a 'lie in' & had an 8am wake up this morning (although only due to a late night for the kids as we were at friends for a birthday party). This was the beautiful  face I was greeted with so can't complain at all.
Love this little lady!

I have a friend of my husbands doing some work in the house today so there is likely to be lots of mess created. I think I will give up with trying to keep it clean & tidy until after he has gone. We had the bright idea of turning the once box room into a bathroom & the old bathroom into a bedroom. Unfortunately Matt died before the work was finished so all our lovely friends are helping us so the kids have their bedrooms back. I keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end. Although on finishing one area in the house just shows up the mess & need to decorate in the rest. 


 

Not great pics but you can sort of see the new bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment