Friday 20 December 2013

Inquest statement & counselling

So i finally did my statement, yes I've been putting it off till I could put it off no more! Re-reading the events up until Matt died are horrible, & I have just got an overwhelming feeling of disbelief that it actually did happen. It shouldn't be allowed to, in this age where people are supposed to be helped & protected when they are vulnerable yet there never seems to be enough time to actually help them. So very sad, the kids are growing up without a dad & me without a husband :'(

The oldest two Kyla & Carwyn had their first counselling session this week, it was tough & scary having to face up to it. I just hope we can all get through it somehow, I hate how sad & angry the kids are & I just wish I could take that away. I also ordered a book for the younger children, it arrived today. It's called Muddy Puddles & Sunshine & gives the child an opportunity to talk through their feeling after someone close to them has died. It was recommended to me by someone who lost their daughter & she said her children found it very good to help them come to term (if that is ever possible) & cope. 

It's been a tough week so I'm going to leave it there today & give you a picture of my gorgeous little man Quinlan xx


No comments:

Post a Comment