Thursday 17 April 2014

Thinking about the future

I've been prompted to write in this again by someone very special to me, if they're reading this then they will know exactly who they are. 

As it stands right now i don't know what the future holds for me & the kids, I truly hope that the happiness I have been shown will continue. There are lots of what ifs ahead but I have been made to realise that happiness is indeed possible and I guess what happens from here on will be a journey of discovery. 

There are still lots of things I need to sort out, some i find too overwhelming to think about yet but I am trying to tick some boxes off. I must admit I've had a few sulky moaning moments where I have not wanted to deal with any of the crap that's been left. The emotions are sometimes too raw & the frustration of feeling why me is pretty tough. 

💗💗

2 comments:

  1. Time for another update. Its free therapy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone else has just told me the same Beccy lol

    ReplyDelete