Thursday 14 April 2011

Toddler time

Just got back from our local toddler group with the two little ones, good behaviour all round so big hi fives to them. I have been going since E was a couple of weeks old & she absolutely loves it...........started off more as an excuse for me to have adult company & get out of the house but we both really enjoy so try to make sure we go every week. It definantly helped her social skills & she plays lovely with all the kids, hope it will do the same for baby T.

Lots to do in the house now, eeeek it is a tip but my motivation is lacking. Baby T ended up in our bed most of the night as i was so tired, rod for my own back springs to mind. We really need to get him taking a bottle as I really haven't had a minute to myself since he was born. I love feeding him myself but do find that i seem to lose myself a bit.

Anyway, lunch, tidy & then back to get the bigger 2 from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment